[macvoiceover] Re: Woohoo! More talking iPods!

yeah I just read it on lioncourt. although, they have the status things talking better in this version like battery and stuff, not to mention the support for multiple languages. An affordable alternative if you can't afford the nano. Still love the nano though, the silver and black shuffles and the limitation of size does not tempt me just so I can hear the battery status. lol

On 11 Mar 2009, at 14:12, Buddy Brannan wrote:

Looks like Apple did this one pretty quietly:

http://www.apple.com/ipodshuffle/features.html

Just to make things more confusing, they're calling the iPod Shuffle's talking interface Voiceover as well. Sounds like it probably works the same as the talking features on the Nano.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4127 or 888-75-BUDDY