[macvoiceover] Re: Woohoo! More talking iPods!

hey! do we know if there are any key Apple employs on this list? It may be a good idea to mention to them if not.

Later

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 8:28 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Woohoo! More talking iPods!

what conference?

On Mar 12, 2009, at 2:40 PM, Marie Howarth wrote:

me too. and there's a conference next week discussing the Iphone. So fingers crossed that when press release arrives that accessibility is discussed.
Come on Apple, do us proud! :)

On 12 Mar 2009, at 18:34, Cory Kadlik wrote:

I like that idea
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [macvoiceover] Woohoo! More talking iPods!
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 10:12 AM
Looks like Apple did this one pretty quietly:

http://www.apple.com/ipodshuffle/features.html

Just to make things more confusing, they're calling the
iPod Shuffle's talking interface Voiceover as well.
Sounds like it probably works the same as the talking
features on the Nano.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4127 or 888-75-BUDDY

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on
the link below.

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by
logging into the Webinterface at

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover