[macvoiceover] What app do I use?

  • From: vashaun jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 11:00:47 -0400

Listers I need to write an article that will have HTML coding in it and was wondering what application I need to use in order to accomplish this? It's going to be in a news letter and not on a blog so Ecto and Mars Edit won't help in this case. Any assistance will be appreciated.

With best regards,
V. Jones