[macvoiceover] What app do I use?

Listers I need to write an article that will have HTML coding in it and was wondering what application I need to use in order to accomplish this? It's going to be in a news letter and not on a blog so Ecto and Mars Edit won't help in this case. Any assistance will be appreciated.

With best regards,
V. Jones