[macvoiceover] Re: What am I looking for smiles?

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:39:50 -0400

Hi, everyone,
I'm not sure who started this thread, but I have a request. The subject line is not very informative as to what the thread is all about, and since I read my mail from newest to oldest, it took reading quite a few of the posts for me to figure out what everyone was talking about. So, I can't speak for anyone but me, but if the subject lines could be worded to be more to the point of the message, it would be helpful. Thanks! Marcy

On Aug 26, 2009, at 3:24 PM, Smith Larry wrote:

Ok, I will give that a try! Thanks