[macvoiceover] Re: Weird Safari Issue

  • From: Accessibility <accessibility@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 10:10:15 -0800

Hi Buddy:

Please send in a specific page example so we can reproduce the problem and figure out what's happening.

Thanks!

On Nov 4, 2007, at 12:10 PM, Buddy Brannan wrote:

Hey guys,

Wow, I think I read about someone else having a problem like this, but...

So, OK, with Leopard and Safari, I've been having this weird thing, where if I visit a page ad click a link for another page, I thn can't interact with the new page. But i I refresh the page, it works OK. This can be problematic when the page involved comes up after a form submission. I wasn't sure how to replicate this, but it appears to happen upon clicking link to go to another page. And sometimes it doesn't do this and works fine. In any case, it's very strange...
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4502 or 888-75-BUDDY