[macvoiceover] Re: Weather warning software?

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 15:31:20 -0500

Wow, I sure would like to be warned;. What I may do for now is have the weather stream for Madison WI running in realplayer and hijacked by audio hijack pro so I can mute and unmute it when I want to. I also do have a linux script that goes out and gets the weather and dumps it in a file for me once an hour and then announces that my weather forecast is available but I like getting the audio stream even better. I do have a portable weather radio but I'd have to get somebody to set the alarm for me or at least show me how to do it; having ithe alarm sent to one's computer would be ideal.

"Where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also".

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx