[macvoiceover] Re: Want to look at something, which is fun, but, will make you pull the rest of your hair out?

I don't know.

Keith Reedy

On May 21, 2009, at 12:51 PM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Hi, Keith! I'd like to try this, but how do I route the program cursor to the word? Thanks! Marcy
On May 21, 2009, at 11:27 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

I have found something which is a really cool thing, but, I can't get it to work all of the time.

***, Warning, this will make you crazy.

Did you know if you land on a word and you don't know the meaning of it, if you make sure that the program curser is on the word, [I have had trouble routing the program curser to the word], and press, command-control-d a simple definition of the word will appear in another window. Press, VO keys-F2 twice for the window chooser.

The problem is, I can't get it to work all of the time.

If you have nothing better to do, give this a look. It would be a big help if we can get this working.

Wordy Mom
Think positive,
...be positive,
...your cup is always half full.