[macvoiceover] Voiceover saying busy all the time

  • From: Amanda <pebbles11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:14:04 +1100

Hi,

Thanks for the encouraging responses. This is only the third day with my new Mac Mini. I transferred from a PC as I was sick of the problems I was having with it. When I started having problems with the mac on day 1, I was beginning to wonder whether I'd done the right thing. But now I'm feeling much better about it!

Regards
Amanda