[macvoiceover] Re: Voiceover saying busy all the time

  • From: Amanda <pebbles11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 10:50:37 +1100

OK, I have a Mac Mini with 2 gig of ram and a 2 gighz processor. It came with Leopard installed, and I upgraded to snowleopard.

On 23/10/2009, at 10:11 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

We need to know more.

On Oct 22, 2009, at 11:55 PM, Amanda wrote:

Hi,

I've just installed Snowleopard on my new Mac. I've noticed that over the last day or so, Voiceover has been saying "busy" quite a lot, particularly when opening Safari and Itunes. Is there anything I can do about this?

Amanda