[macvoiceover] Re: Voiceover in 2011!

  • From: Daniela Rubio <mabuhay94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 08:55:46 +0100

Hi all!
I agree in what respects to Voiceover. It is great, eaten though I say also
that since I upgraded to Lion, my mac response is a little slower, specially
when restarting it. If I could fix this, I would say that my experience is
perfect. I love my iPhone, my iPad and my mac, and I really hope that Apple
keeps on its commitment with accessibility and continues to improve, working
with the limitations that we know it still has.
Also, I know that there are a lot of potentials that we have not used, like
Apple Scripts and automator workflows, which I know would help us to solve some
issues or improve our interaction with Mac, and I don't know any one that works
with these or resources which can help us to learn about them.
well, let's see what 2012 brings us and specially, what amazing new features
Apple puts in our hands.

SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.
MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.
 EN TWITTER: @macneticos
 NUESTRO BLOG EN:
www.macneticus.blogspot.com
Y EL PODCAST EN:`