[macvoiceover] Re: Voiceover in 2011!

  • From: rhonda cruz <rhondaprincess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 22:07:00 -0800

Olivia.
i think the lighter.  computer would be best.
are you a college student?

From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 11:57:15 -0800

Awesome! Which one did you get?
Olivia

On Jan 2, 2012, at 11:44 AM, rhonda cruz wrote:

hey keith.
yes i am going to agree.-
i got a mac for christmas4
and i think it's   a great computer.  ---- Original Message
-----
From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 13:07:47 -0500
Subject: [macvoiceover] Voiceover in 2011!

Hi folks,

I have really seen improvement in Voiceover in 2011.

First of all, even my iPhone 3Gs is more responsive and the
voice
quality is much improved.

We bought a MacBook Air last year and it is truly the best
laptop
I have ever used.

I think I have finely come to grips with Lion, however, it has
taken some time.  I am one who does not take well to change,
but, I do like the new voices. It does run pretty well on this
nearly 5 year old iMac, I am sure that it would run even better on a nice, new, shiny mac, however, I am so glad for the one I have.

All in all, it has been a good Voiceover year.
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as
a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J
Hudson Taylor.

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
below.