[macvoiceover] Re: Voiceover Feature Enhancements

I wish there was a feature to turn off speech and just have braille and no I
don't mean just turning down the volume. smile
I'd also like to see braille able to not follow the cursor so I could read
while somebody was typing.
I also get frustrated when I command tab back into pages or another word
processor, that VO insists on reading my whole document to me instead of just
the line I am on or even nothing.
I totally agree we need app specific settings.
I think the knowing when and when not to interact might be difficult as how
would VO know when you need to interact or not? I think this kind of thing can
be found out by trial and error.
What I really wish somebody would do is write VO-specific documentation for
Apple software like iWork or iLife so people would know what to do if they
can't just click everywhere.
Well, that's it for now.
Sara