[macvoiceover] Re: VoiceOver question for lap-top users

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:44:42 -0400

yes, but numpad commander has a function for that. you can tab through a page and fill in forms and click links without interacting with the html, but if you want to read the text, you have to interact.

On Jun 6, 2008, at 4:09 PM, Frank Ventura wrote:

Would an external numberpad help her, even if one could be attached?
Would she still need to interact with the HTML content before navigating
a web page?