[macvoiceover] Re: VoiceOver periodically repeating focus

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 05:34:24 -0400

another consideration to take into account is that the newer monitors do not
suffer from burn in.  The lcds they use are quite long lasting and I've not
seen one fail in my 5 years of working with macs.

On Oct 29, 2009, at 3:50 AM, Bryan Smart wrote:

As a follow-up, I sent info about this bug to the accessibility@xxxxxxxxx
address, but didn't receive any sort of response, not even an automated one.
Not encouraging.

Bryan