[macvoiceover] Re: Victor reader stream and the mac

Stacey Robinson ha scritto:
Hi all,
Does the victor reader stream work with the mac?
Is there a way to convert notes that you record on th stream with a mac?
Does the mac have a way of zipping and unzipping files?
Thanks,
Have a blessed day,
Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley In Tennessee.
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
the mac auto unzips files when you open them, at least as far as I know!

Tom