[macvoiceover] Re: Version of voiceover.

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 06:54:13 -0500

Hi,

The version depends on the operating system.  If your running snow leopard,
10.66, you have the most up to date version of voiceover.  Voiceover is only
updated when the operating system is updated.  To check, press control option M
to go to the menu bar.  then under apple go to "About This Mac".

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296