[macvoiceover] Re: VO using two voices at once

Yes; the thing I learned from this happening was that you can indeed set different voices for keyboard, status, dialogs, etc:

Open the VO utilities menu with VO F8. Choose Speech from the utility category table. VO right arrow until you hear "hide additional voice options," or "show additional voice options." If you hear "show," VO space to click there. Continue with VO right until you get past default voice, and you will eventually find other options.

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: