[macvoiceover] Re: VO and or jaws

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 07:43:13 -0400

Marty,

We are done with this and Stacy is no longer on the list.

Keith Reedy

On May 28, 2009, at 1:13 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi Stacy, those people who are use to their screen readers will say that theirs is the best, but once you are introduced to voice over, and the mac operating system, you will very quickly get use to voice over, and this has been my experience, but the screen readers for the other operating system have been around a lot longer, so they are top knotch, but with the advent of snow leopard coming, expect voice over to be a close contender very soon.

On May 27, 2009, at 7:20 PM, Stacey Robinson wrote:

Hi all,

For people who used jaws and then went to a mac and voiceover, is jaws better? How do the two compare? I was talking about this with a friend of mine and she thought jaws was better, but had not really used vo.
I just wondered if someone could give me a comparison.
Thanks,
Have a blessed day,
Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley
Eagleville, Tennessee.