[macvoiceover] Re: Using handbreak

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 20:16:48 -0400

Well, There is really not much to it. You need to select format, file name, source etc on the screen that opens when you enter the program, and I think the button to start is in the toolbar. Email me off list for more help...

On Aug 20, 2009, at 7:23 PM, John Hess wrote:

Good evening. Wonder if the fellow who suggested handbreak would care to corospond off list? Not sure how to use this thing. I think it's doing something but am a bit confused. thanks.