[macvoiceover] Re: Using aluminim bluetooth keyboard: tips anybody?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:31:20 -0400

I try using tab and plain arrows as much as possible and also, you can of course lock the vo keys.

On Apr 28, 2008, at 1:41 PM, chomiak7737@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi all.

while i really like the small size of my aluminum bluetooth keyboard, the
missing keys can sometimes make things awkward. I don't so much mind not
having a keypad as I hadn't gotten really used to the keypad before
starting with this keyboard, though I do like to use it when I am using a
full keyboard. What bothers me most is the lack of a control key on the
right side of the keyboard, which leaves me crossing my hands at some
point to use the one control key. I'm thinking there must be better
patterns to develop which I haven't yet realized. Does anybody have
suggestions? Has anybody found a more comfortable way of using the control
key in combination with a key that is used usually with the left hand.
This also definitely affects using vokeys, since you now can't do vokeys
on the right-hand side while pressing keys on the left-hand side without
crossing hands--or at least I haven't figured out abetter way.

Tia.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,