[macvoiceover] Re: Using adium

I'll record a review of it as soon as possible and send it to both my podcast and Blind Cool Tech, if that'd help.

On Mar 25, 2009, at 6:29 PM, Blind Innovator wrote:

OK, I'm trying to figure out adium.  Is there a way to have incoming
messages automatically read?  Has anyone written a tutorial for this
application?  Any tips and tricks will be appreciated.

Brett