[macvoiceover] Re: Using a remote

  • From: Tim Musson <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:52:02 +0000

Hi the remote is perfectly accessible with front row and I use it regularly to navigate to my music, podcasts etc.

Just press the menu button which is an inset button just above the circle and that will launch frontrow. You then just use the up down left and right and the centre button on the circle.

Regards

Tim

On 19 Feb 2009, at 14:19, John Gunn wrote:

Hello All:

Yesterday I just received an IMac 20 inch 2.66GHZ and I received a remote which kind of looks like an IPod. My question is, is there anything I need
to configure in Voice Over to use the remote?

I only looked at it for a couple of minutes and there is a wheel and just
wondering if it's Voice Over friendly.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Take care,

John