[macvoiceover] Using a remote

  • From: "John Gunn" <gunn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:19:21 -0600

Hello All:

Yesterday I just received an IMac 20 inch 2.66GHZ and I received a remote
which kind of looks like an IPod.  My question is, is there anything I need
to configure in Voice Over to use the remote?

I only looked at it for a couple of minutes and there is a wheel and just
wondering if it's Voice Over friendly.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Take care,

John