[macvoiceover] Re: Using a Standard Windows Keyboard with the Mac

  • From: vashaun jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:13:14 -0400

You can get a refurbish one from Apple. I forget the cost because I wanted the new one.

On Apr 27, 2008, at 1:08 PM, Neal Ewers wrote:

Ah, now that would solve the problem, wouldn't it? When I talked with my Mac store here in town, they only had the flat ones, but I will do some research. That way, I don't have to keep swapping my keyboard back and
forth between my Mac and my Windows Lap-top computer.

Thanks, David.

Neal