[macvoiceover] Re: Using Victor Reader Stream on a Mac

  • From: Tim Grady <timfgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:21:52 -0400

I don't know how that figures into it since they started fooling around with their driver in November and as a result of that claimed that although the problem with the transfer speed wasn't fixed fully in time for the 1.10 release that they had added a fix that would help.

On Sep 12, 2008, at 7:12 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

I had this problem before 2.0.