[macvoiceover] Using Itunes

Hi,

I am very new to the Mac, but I wanted to give it a try since it has become
much more accessible.

I am having a great deal of trouble working with Itunes.  Someone was very nice
and helped me set up my library and made sure that Itunes didn't rearrange my
huge music collection!

However, I don't know how to use Itunes, and there doesn't seem to be a great
tutorial on this subject.  I'd like to select an artist, and an album folder or
one song to play.  Is this possible or do I need to create playlists.  How do I
get the music scroll area to stop scrolling, or at least how do I choose music
I want to hear with Voiceover?

Lastly, how do you create a playlist?

Thanks very much for your help.  It is truly appreciated!!

Mary