[macvoiceover] Re: Usability

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 07:22:10 -0400

Good morning,

I have used the MAC and Voiceover for nearly 5 years and I have not used
Windows at all.

I use it in the the office at work and at home and I do lots of things with it.

You may hear about problems on this list because people are looking for answers
to there problems, but, yes the MAC works great.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.