[macvoiceover] Re: Upgrading Ram.

  • From: Tim Grady <tfgrady1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:53:22 -0400

Well, if I worked in an Apple store as a sales clerk I guess I'd be telling
customers the same thing.  Keeps people spending a lot more money then they
need to.  My answer to the original question remains the same, that is if you
have changed ram in another machine before, then you'll find Macs easy to deal
with.  If you don't believe it go on youtube an do a search for 'replacing mac
ram' and you might be surprised at the number of hits you get.