[macvoiceover] Re: Upgrade to Itunes 10.4.1 disastrous.

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 08:09:37 -0700

Wow. Even having left the problem for the night and come back to it this
morning, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get the "agree,"
button (or the "disagree," button, for that matter) to appear to VoiceOver on
the Itunes Installer License page.  This means I can't click it and continue
past the software license screen.  Anyone who's ever done it this way, do
please clue me in to where this freaking button is, because I feel like the
world's largest most colorful DOLT right now...

(argh)

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/