[macvoiceover] Re: Update on vuescan and readiris

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 15:15:30 -0600

Hi Cheryl & all,

I'm sure you've checked this already, but, have you gone into VueScan and made sure that Read Iris was chosen as the external viewer in the "Prefs" tab?

Russell
On 29-Aug-09, at 12:56 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Although preview now opens after scanning rather than readiris, I can still open the tiff file in readiris and then proceed with recognition as usual and the results open in Text Edit. I have emailed Ed Hamrick to see if he knows if the problem is in vuescan and if there is a solution. A new version of vuescan was released on the 27th which I now have downloaded and copied to Applications in place of the previous version; it didn't solve my problem but is definitely cited as compatible with Snow Leopard on the website. will let you know when I find out more.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,