[macvoiceover] Update on vuescan and readiris

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 13:56:55 -0500

Although preview now opens after scanning rather than readiris, I can still open the tiff file in readiris and then proceed with recognition as usual and the results open in Text Edit. I have emailed Ed Hamrick to see if he knows if the problem is in vuescan and if there is a solution. A new version of vuescan was released on the 27th which I now have downloaded and copied to Applications in place of the previous version; it didn't solve my problem but is definitely cited as compatible with Snow Leopard on the website. will let you know when I find out more.

"Let the words of my mouth,
and the meditation of my heart,
be acceptable in thy sight,
O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer."