[macvoiceover] Re: Update

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 12:25:03 -0400

Hello Russell and all:

Great job my friend. Between navigon and this thing you will be running the planet by next week (smile).
On Aug 6, 2009, at 12:23 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Way to go Russell!

Keith Reedy

On Aug 6, 2009, at 11:25 AM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi everyone,

Well, I'm typing this from my new iMac. I had to get sighted help to get past the setup screens, but now that I'm in, all is working quite nicely! Haven't been able to get a chance to try install my printer or scanner but that will come soon. Must go out for the day... hate to but have a comittment! <grin>

Two quick questions... is ther a VO keystroke to read the current line? Is there a keystroke to say all?

Have an awesome day all!

A happy iMac user,

Russell

Take good care and I wish you enough.