[macvoiceover] Two cool cats!!

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 23:09:09 -0600

Hi everyone,

Well, I pre-ordered my copy of Snow Leopard a week before it was released. I've been waiting for it since then. The original estimated date of arrival was September 3. Last week I got tired of waiting so called Apple. They shippedout another copy and promised that I would receive it before September 18. Well, finally, when I got home from work yesterday there was a slip of paper in my mailbox saying that they had missed me with a delivery and I could pick up my package at the UPS drop off. So, today on my way home from work, I had my driver drop me off at UPS, and picked up my copy of Snow Leopard. I then had to take a cab home, which cost me 10 bucks! And, guess what was in my mail box when I arrived home? Yup, you guessed it, my original shipment of Snow Leopard which was sent via Canada Post! So, I now have two copies of the cat, one of which I'll be shipping back to Apple!! I had to go out tonight so didn't have time to install it, but as soon as I get home from work it's a quick phone call to pizza Hut and a mad dash to my computer room!! I'm so excited!!

I'll fill you all in on how my install goes tomorrow night! <smile>

Russell