[macvoiceover] Re: Twitter Clients.

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 08:46:34 +0000

Hi Ricardo,
I do have that app somewhere, but never played with it much. I"ll take a better look at it. Thanks!
Ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 23/02/2011 22:11, Ricardo Walker wrote:
Hi,

You can do this with YoruFukurou.  I use to use syrinx on the Mac but I've
switched to this.  Its not perfect but, Its quite nice.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296
Google Voice: 1-646-450-2197

On Feb 23, 2011, at 4:55 PM, ashley wrote:

Hey all,
Currently, i'm using Qwitter on the windows side. As many of you probably know,
qwitter enables you to keep open timelines for multiple users, so you can keep
track of what those users are doing. Does anybody know of a twitter client for
mac that will allow viewing of multiple users tweets?
I know qwitter is written in python; has anybody successfully ported it to mac?

ash

--
Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at