[macvoiceover] Re: Torrent's which app works best with voice over?

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 16:57:55 +0100

have you tried bittorrent? I have no experience but I do know someone who has used it on the mac although he doesn't use the voice side of VO.

Feel like today's your last day!
Enjoy every minute, Savour every hour.
Admit the positive energies and laugh at least 10 times a day,
Distinguish the negative, and push it all away!

Marie Howarth
marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx

On May 20, 2009, at 4:46 PM, Scott Rutkowski wrote:

HI all.

Just wondering if anyone on the list can tell me which app works best for downloading torrents on the mac? I've tried a couple of torrent applications and they don't appear to be voice over compatible at all. I don't know if i'm jut not used to torrents or what but all I want is a simple program that tells me how much of the download is remaining and is simple to set up and use.
I hear uTorrent works well but wanted to here others experiences.
Thanks to anyone who can assist.