[macvoiceover] Re: Today is the day, the cat is out the bag and on it way into our hands

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:59:53 -0400

We will start posting information about Leopard as ssoon as one of us have it loaded and running.

Keith Reedy

On Oct 26, 2007, at 8:53 AM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

What will be the first application you guys will try first after installing Leopard? What is your most priced VO improvement? Will the lists be open tonight to post findings and improvements since no one will have questions?

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover- request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover