[macvoiceover] The new update?

If you are new to the MAC, or, not sure if you want to update to 10.6.3, give
it a few days and let some of us take it for a spin if you like.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.