[macvoiceover] The new update?

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:41:41 -0400

If you are new to the MAC, or, not sure if you want to update to 10.6.3, give
it a few days and let some of us take it for a spin if you like.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.