[macvoiceover] Re: The loop browser in garage band 5, Using snow leopard.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 14:21:29 -0400

Hey Ash,

Traffic has really increased on this list and most are not interested in audio and recording, so we really need to move it.

Vimac audio is a low traffic list which is devoted to recording with the MAC and we can really get in to the machanics of things.

I think that as the MAC grows, we will find more and more special interest list and that is a good thing.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

On Sep 8, 2009, at 2:00 PM, ashley wrote:

Well, spose I could, just didn't think there was any point subscribing to another list just to ask one question. I'll post it to that list though.
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk