[macvoiceover] The location of Macsword modules: was: uestion about macsword

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:43:16 -0500

I am SOOOOO SORRY!!! I should know better than to walk in the door and start pounding on my keyboard without engaging my brain!!! Let me try this just one more time!!!

Modules for Macsword are now placed in

your home/user directory
Library
Application Support
Sword
Then there will be a modules folder and in that are the folders for the different types of modules.

I promise I have written it correctly this time!!!!

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,