[macvoiceover] Re: The iTunes media folder location

Checking the box will place a copy of the files you add to your library to your
music> iTunes>iTunes music directory on your computer.  If you don't check it,
then iTunes won't make a copy and use the media file, where ever the file is
currently located, such as an external drive.

Gary