[macvoiceover] Re: The iTunes media folder location

  • From: Gary <gmac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 17:15:15 -0500

Sorry, I miss read your message.  What you want to do I think, is too tell
itunes where your files are without moving them into your current itunes
folder.  For that, go to your advance tab in itunes preferences and uncheck the
box that say "copy files to iTunes media folder when adding to library"  Then
add the songs from your external drive to iTunes with the cmd + o.  When you're
done, you can go back to your preferences and re-check that box.

Gary