[macvoiceover] Re: The iPhone and accessibility, good stuff!

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 18:45:32 +0100

I think we should stick with what we know in regards to the facts and speculate as we will. there's a time and a place for both. documentation however should be as accurate as possible, especially when lifted from the source. but one way or another we will all know more on Friday.

On Jun 14, 2009, at 4:49 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I disagree.  it needs to be accurate.

On Jun 14, 2009, at 11:43 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:

I don't want to sound boring at the risk of repeating myself over and over but its really great that people are seeing fit to put fingers to keyboard, mouth to microphone and so on to do this stuff, the more material out there then the better informed public we can have.

On 14/06/2009, at 8:15 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

This was written by a friend of mine, its really good.

Keith Reedy
<1-iPhoneAccessibilityInstructions.txt>

******************************

Dane Trethowan