[macvoiceover] Re: The iPhone and accessibility, good stuff!

On Jun 14, 2009, at 8:49 AM, David Poehlman wrote:
I disagree.  it needs to be accurate.

I am absolutely with you on accuracy, but Mark's pages seem to be taken verbatim from the Apple site as far as the content goes. Formatting was altered to suit the file format, but otherwise I do not see where he changed anything at all. The link I provided previously, which I paste below again, is precisely the same.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/how-to/#accessibility.iphone3gs-accessibility-features