[macvoiceover] Re: The iPhone and accessibility, good stuff!

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 11:49:35 -0400

I disagree.  it needs to be accurate.

On Jun 14, 2009, at 11:43 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:

I don't want to sound boring at the risk of repeating myself over and over but its really great that people are seeing fit to put fingers to keyboard, mouth to microphone and so on to do this stuff, the more material out there then the better informed public we can have.

On 14/06/2009, at 8:15 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

This was written by a friend of mine, its really good.

Keith Reedy

Dane Trethowan
From Melton Victoria Australia
Twitter: http://twitter.com/grtdane