[macvoiceover] Re: The cat didn't come back the very next day!

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 09:26:41 -0600

Unfortunately not! It's being sent via Canada Post, and I didn't get a tracking number. I called Apple last night to see if they could track it, but he said that they had no way to track Canada Post shipments.

Russell
On 5-Sep-09, at 9:23 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

got tracking?

On Sep 5, 2009, at 11:21 AM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Or the day after that! <grin

I'm still waiting for my Snow Leopard to show up! It was scheduled to arrive Thursday, September 3, but still not here! I was really hoping to get it for the long weekend so I'd have plenty of time to play with it, but no such luck! Has anyone else not received their SL by the estimated date?

I'm really enjoying hearing all the new and exciting features and can't wait to try them out!

Russell