[macvoiceover] Re: The cat didn't come back the very next day!

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 16:25:54 -0600

Hey Ron,

I'm sorry now that I didn't pay a bit extra for a faster shipping method, but now that I've waited this long, I may as well wait a few more days! There's still much for me to learn in Leopard, so it's not like I have nothing to do! <grin>

Thanks, and have a great day!

Russell
On 5-Sep-09, at 4:03 PM, Ron J. wrote:

Russell,

I got my kitty on Friday, August 28th, around 3:30 or 4:00 PM, Central Time, courtesy of a friend here in town.

I'd ordered it through MacMall, way back on Aug. 6th, but hadn't been able to change the shipping address, as I'd moved, between the date I'd pre-ordered and the day I got it. It actually showed up, at the old address, at about 10:00 AM on Friday the 28th, so I had someone retrieve the package for me.

I used Fed-Ex standard shipping, so it left MacMall on the evening of the 27th, and I got it the next day.

        Sure hope you get your kitty soon!  I know you'll enjoy it!

Take care,

Ron

On Sep 5, 2009, at 10:21 AM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Or the day after that! <grin

I'm still waiting for my Snow Leopard to show up! It was scheduled to arrive Thursday, September 3, but still not here! I was really hoping to get it for the long weekend so I'd have plenty of time to play with it, but no such luck! Has anyone else not received their SL by the estimated date?

I'm really enjoying hearing all the new and exciting features and can't wait to try them out!

Russell