[macvoiceover] Re: The caller can't hear me on skype

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 13:43:06 -0400

you have to reinstall skype.

On May 10, 2009, at 1:29 PM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Where do I check the volume? I've made sure the internal mic is picked, but not sure how to check volume. Thanks! Marcy
On May 10, 2009, at 10:03 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

this is of course assuming you checked the volume.

On May 10, 2009, at 9:59 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

I had a feeling I was going to have to do that. I'll try it and report back. Thanks! Marcy
On May 10, 2009, at 7:43 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

try reinstalling it after removing it and all of its prefs.

On May 10, 2009, at 5:11 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

I'm trying to talk to my friend on skype and she can't hear me but I can hear her. If anyone can tell me what to do to fix the problem, I'd be really appreciative! Thanks! Marcy
--
Wordy Mom
Think positive,

Wordy Mom