[macvoiceover] Re: The MacVoiceover list is almost 4 years old!

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:01:01 -0400

bannana chocolate chip!

On Aug 26, 2009, at 6:11 PM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Hi, Keith and congrats!
Now, if that doesn't deserve an entire batch of cookies, then I don't know what does! What's ydour favorite flavor? Marcy
On Aug 26, 2009, at 5:11 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

In just a few days, on August the 29th, this list will be 4 years old.

We started with 6 list members and today we have 178.

So many MAC and Voiceover users have started here.

I want to thank you for helping each other.

And I want to personally thank you for helping me to keep this list on topic.

It was my hope 4 years ago when this list started that folks who wanted to learn about the MAC and Voiceover woould have an uncluttered place to do just that and many have found this list helpful.

Thank you for being a part of it all.

Keith Reedy
admin
www.icanworkthisthing.com