[macvoiceover] Re: Thanks all, got it working was: Really need help with VMWare Fusion and Windows on a Mac Mini.

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:09:33 +1000

Hi Mate,

Fair enough and I'm truly sorry for looking on the Mac that way.  But if
what you say is true, and there isn't any reason I can think of why it
wouldn't be then no doubt I'll be converted sooner than later smile.

I know what you mean about reliability and hence why I'm trying this mac
mini.  But I just love the windows interface reliable or not.  It is so easy
to use and even better so easy to teach non-computing people.  Put the
reliable factor into it by putting it on reliable hardware and that'll do
me.  I don't really buy into that other stuff you talk about.  Don't get me
wrong, I am not disagreeing with you, just telling you how it is for me and
if that makes me an outcast then so be it smile.  But I trust the Mac
community aren't like the Unix community who tend to shun those who have a
different point of view or outlook to them smile.

David Truong

EMail and Messenger:
davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967