[macvoiceover] Re: Thanks all, got it working was: Really need help with VMWare Fusion and Windows on a Mac Mini.

Oh, I am so thrilled that you got it working!!! What a great way to end a day!!! Have fun putting on all your favorite apps.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."